Best CBD Cocktail Recipes
Becoming more popular both at the bar and at home, CBD cocktails are a great way to calm down while enjoying a classic cocktail at the end of the day. If you have used CBD gummies as a natural relaxant or for its other various health properties, you might like CBD cocktails.
Q: Is CBD legal?
A: Yes, CBD oil, tinctures, and products are all legal in the United States. However, before buying any products, it is recommended to look up local or state laws to make sure there are no specific laws.
Q: Does CBD oil get people high?
A: No, CBD comes from hemp, a different species of marijuana that contains very little THC, the compound that gets a person high. By the time the CBD is processed into oil or other products, there is even less if any THC left.
Q: Are CBD oils and CBD tinctures the same?
A: No, CBD oils are made with oils and CBD tinctures are made with alcohol. The terms are used quite often and together that many people do not realize that they are two different products.
Q: Does CBD oil and tinctures make the cocktails taste different?
A: Yes, they do. However, many of the CBD tinctures are infused with specific flavors like Fruits, Candies, and other flavors. When mixed with other ingredients, it can make the cocktail taste similar or identical to the original drink.
The best CBD products
Like any product, every brand is made differently & one of my favorites is CBD Fort Collins CO. CBD oils and tinctures are no different. Unfortunately, there are some poor quality CBD products that don't have a good taste at all but are cheap. There are also high-quality products that are even more expensive.
Here is an easy buying guide that breaks down 10 different brands, their prices, sizes, flavors, and the amount of CBD it contains: https://puregreenliving.com/best-cbd-tinctures-reviewed. There are also CBD oil reviews for each brand, describing their taste and potency.
This website also has a buying guide, information, and recent articles about CBD gummies and CBD oil reviews.
CBD Cocktails and their recipes
CBD Green Derby
- 1 oz infused bourbon
- 1 oz fresh grapefruit juice
- .5 oz fresh lemon juice
- .5 oz honey syrup (equal parts honey and water)
- Soda water to the top
- Grapefruit to garnish
1. Shake with ice.
2. Pour over fresh ice in a Collins or 12 oz glass.
3. Top with soda water and garnish with a slice of fresh grapefruit.
- 2 oz peach tea whiskey
- 10-15 drops of high-grade CBD oil
- Fresh mint
- Fresh lemonade to top
1. In a Collins or other 12 oz glass, combine mint with peach tea and muddle.
2. Add the CBD oil (flovored or original depending on your choice), fresh ice, and top off with lemonade.
3. Garnish with a fresh mint sprig.
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tsp infused simple syrup
- 15 mg CBD tincture of choice
1. Put all ingredients into a blender, then puree until smooth.
2. Serve in salt-rimmed glasses and enjoy.
CBD Gin and Tonic
- 1 1/2 ounces gin
- 3 1/2 ounces tonic water
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
- 15 mg CBD oil of choice
1. In a wine glass, combine the gin, lemon juice, and tonic water. Top with ice.
2. Arrange aromatics in the drink.
3. Float CBD oil on top.
CBD Sour Apple Tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces Tequila
- 1 1/2 ounces Sour apple liquer
- 1 ounce of lime juice
- Lemon lime soda
- 15 mg CBD tincture (Green Apple)
1. Fill shaker with ingredients and ice, except soda.
2. Shake until cold to the touch.
3. Fill a highball glass with ice before straining the mix into the glass.
4. Top with soda and garnish with lime wedge or apple slice.